A Podcast for Readers

I have loved podcasting for quite sometime. The idea of sharing a passion with a larger audience, connecting with like-minded individuals, and getting people excited about the things you like and want to share out about has always been something I wanted to do. However, being an introvert always caused me to doubt whether or not my opinions would be accepted, valued, or even wanted.


One day back in 2021, I decided to jump head first into the world of podcasting. I had been inspired after attending a summer professional development session on the topic, and the presenter had made it sound so easy to get out there and just start recording. He even emphasized as much - who cares if no one listens at first, he had said. You podcast for you and others will eventually follow. So I took his advice to heart and started a podcast for the non-profit I volunteered with.

It was a learning experience - one that, to this day, I will admit to not having mastered. I'm always trying to make it better. I love recording a session, sharing my thoughts, talking about things that excite me. It doesn't bother me that I'm still growing my followers.

I love that I have the opportunity to talk about books and reading and all the things in between - it brings me so much joy...even more so when it's done with others who "just get it"! 

If you're interested in more of my recommendations or just want to listen to relatively short episodes where I chat with fellow book lovers, check out my new podcast.

No comments